Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

Gala - Lose Yourself In Me

Here's one of my favourite Italian acts. I love the fact that Gala dares to be different, and sticks by her music lyrics "I've never done as I've be told"! Her 'Tough Love' album showed a bit more of an edgy and rocky side to Gala. She performed in Beirut a few weeks ago and a radio station there previewed 'Lose Yourself in Me'. I don't know whether it will get an actual release, but it would be nice and an official video would also be great.


The video has since been removed from YouTube - Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. I was the one who uploaded the song, but they took it down for copyright violations. You can actually still hear the clip on my blog for some reason. At least I can - let me know if it works.

    http://divaincarnate.blogspot.com/2011/09/gala-you-lose-yourself-in-me-new-single.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I'm the guy from Popjustice who sent you the mp3 by the way. Hope the other mp3s are okay.

    ReplyDelete